Location & Price
I offer counselling in Bethnal Green, East London, just opposite the Museum of Childhood, and two minutes walk from Bethnal Green Tube on the Central line.
The room is peaceful and quiet, looks over a garden and has a park at the end of the road.
The address is:
St Margaret’s House
21 Old Ford Road
London E2 9PL
Price for counselling
The price for a counselling session is £60.
Some notes on timing and price:
- It’s good to have consistency about the time and day you come for counselling as this contributes to the effectiveness of therapy. However, with busy work schedules this isn’t always realistic or possible, so I will always try to be as flexible as possible.
- If you need to cancel a session, please give me at least 48 hours’ notice. Sessions cancelled without 48 hours’ notice will be charged for.
- When thinking about the price, it’s good to remember that a few sessions may be all you need, though the majority of people come for a few months – and at the other end of the spectrum I see many clients for longer-term psychotherapy.
- We can agree on an initial number of sessions, if we both feel that is appropriate for you, at our first meeting. And of course this initial contract is flexible and can be adapted to your needs and changing circumstances.
- At the moment I work weekday daytimes and evenings, but not at weekends.